The popularity of Spray Sunscreen has been on the rise in the recent past. Most people who prefer this sunscreen over lotion and cream sunscreen say it is lighter and more comfortable on the skin. The application is also easy and fast, therefore appealing to many users as well as making it the best choice for kids.
How to apply spray sunscreen
Regardless of the type of sunscreen or water resistance, sunscreen needs to be reapplied at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating and immediately after towel drying. To ensure that the sunscreen is effective, you must apply it generously and evenly 15 minutes before you are exposed to the sun to allow it bind with your skin. Below are our suggestions on applying spray sunscreen:
- Hold the container 10 cm to 15 cm away from the skin
- Spray the sunscreen using a swiping motion
- Using your hand, wipe over your skin to ensure the sunscreen is evenly spread and adequate coverage is acheived
- Do not spray on only one area; there is greater potential the liquid will flow off and you will not evenly cover exposed skin
How to apply spray sunscreen on face
It is essential to be careful when applying sunscreen to the face. Below are some of the tips that can come in handy.
- Spray the sunscreen onto your hands
- Avoid rubbing hands together, instead lightly pat together
- Wipe your hands over your face and ensure you cover every area
- Do this until you are sure the sunscreen is generously applied and evenly distributed on your face
There is a common misconception that you don't need to spread a sunscreen spray with your hands after application. However, just like lotions and creams, it is advisable to even out the sunscreen with your hand. Watch our short video on to apply spray sunscreen on your face and body.
We would all want a sunscreen that protects us from the sun but is also Sunscreen that doesn't feel greasy. At KINeSYS, we have the best spray sunscreen in the market. It is non-aerosol and uses a pump.
Difference between aerosol and non-aerosol sunscreens
To enable aerosol sunscreen to dry quickly, they often contain alcohol making the sunscreen cold on application and also drying to the skin. During application, the spray may be messy and irritating to little children. Non-aerosol sprays, such as KINeSYS, typically come with a pump; allowing you to regulate the application. It also has no propellants. KINeSYS Spray Sunscreens are alcohol-free, meaning they do not dry your skin or feel cold on application.
How to apply sunscreen on children
Using sunscreen on your children, especially the little ones who are fussy and wriggly can be a struggle for any parent. Below are some tips to help make the process smooth and enjoyable.
- One of the ways that would ease this process is by teaching the child to do it themselves. It will become a fun activity for them that they will enjoy and do it with ease.
- Once they have applied it on themselves, reapply the sunscreen and spread it evenly using your hands to make sure all the parts have been covered. Children may not be able to spread it evenly as required.
Can you spray sunscreen over make-up?
There have been discussions surrounding the effectiveness of sunscreen when applied with foundation or on top of makeup. It is advisable to apply sunscreen before you apply your foundation. The sunscreen will be more effective if in direct contact with your skin. Keeping in mind that sunscreen needs to be reapplied at least every 2 hours, you will need to reapply over make-up. Use KINeSYS Sunscreen with confidence, the unique formula will not cause your makeup to run.
"This is the perfect product for the Film and Television Industry. It allows the skin to breathe and doesn't affect the make-up at all." Boo Fox, Make-Up Artist
Can I bring sunscreen carry-on?
Current regulations allow passengers can carry travel-size toiletries, up to 100mL, aboard the plane. Items must be placed in a zip lock bag to be allowed and remember to tighten to avoid leakage under pressure. KINeSYS travel-sized 30ml Spray Sunscreens are an excellent option with 170+ sprays.
Choosing the best Spray Sunscreen
If you have been looking for the best sunscreens in the market, with unlimited benefits, then KINeSYS is what you need. Some of the benefits include:
- A clear light spray. This gives you sun protection that doesn't hinder your performance making it the best sunscreen for sport. This spray-on sunscreen is especially a perfect sunscreen for runners and the best sunscreen for runner’s face.
- 80-minute sweat resistant sunscreen. This feature makes it the ideal sport sunscreen. It also the best sunscreen for the body because once you sweat during your work out or sport activity, your skin is still protected from the sun.
- 80-minute water resistance sunscreen. When swimming with makeup on, the sunscreen will not be washed off for at least 80 minutes. If you have been looking for the best sunscreen when enjoy the water, try KINeSYS.
- Sunscreen for children who don't love sunscreen. Being a spray-on sunscreen KINeSYS makes it easy to apply on children because it is not messy or greasy on application. KINeSYS is the best sunscreen for kids.
- Oil-free. Our oil free sunscreen is the best sunscreen for oily face. It is a non-comedogenic; the best sunscreen that doesn't block pores making it the best sunscreen for acne.
- Allows active skin to breathe. If you are looking for a sunscreen for sensitive skin and sunscreen for sensitive face try KINeSYS.
- Vegan sunscreen and cruelty free sunscreen.
- Alcohol-free. KINeSYS won't sting your eyes and doesn't dry your skin once.
Click here to watch a video on how to apply spray screen. Our range of fragrance and fragrance-free spray sunscreens, all without oil, alcohol, parabens, PABAs and preservative, across SPF 30 and SPF 50. Visit our collection to buy the spray sunscreen of your choice.