2023 KINeSYS Champion applications are now closed.
As a small-family-owned brand, our Champions are more than brand ambassadors. They are an extension of our team.
Are you KINeSYS Champion material?
We have two prerequisites for being a KINeSYS Champion;
- You live an active outdoor lifestyle, that fuels your passion for life
- You use and love KINeSYS products, and want to share them with your community
KINeSYS Champions are people who are out there giving it a go, performing on their own stage, however big or small that may be, with or without spectators cheering them on. They are young and old, podium winners or back-of-the-pack finishers.
We want our Champions to represent the diverse range of athletes and outdoor enthusiasts that make up the KINeSYS community. You could be a busy mother who loves family days on the slopes and by the lake or sneaking away for a solitary run. Maybe you are a triathlete who is training hard, pushing boundaries, and striving for your best performance. Perhaps you are a long-distance hiker, on the path to new explorations. KINeSYS is about “However you perform” ; our Champions truly represent that ideal.
Importantly, we all have a story and how people stay active is a part of that story.
- Onboarding pack of KINeSYS Sunscreen and branded products worth over $150
- 20% sunscreen discount code for you and your friends
- 20% discount on KINeSYS-branded Champion System gear
- Priority consideration for samples to your favourite club, group or team
- Priority access to new products
- A profile on our website
- Social media coverage
Champion responsibilities and requirements:
- Share your love of our products and successes on social media
- Take photos and videos that feature KINeSYS products
- Tag @kinesysactive in all applicable posts
- Actively engage with our content on social media
- Your social media profiles are Public
- You are not an ambassador/sponsor or have a similar agreement with another brand that manufactures, sells, or distributes sunscreen
- Can commit to the Champion responsibilities for 12 months